Cultivate Prospects :: Build Relationships :: Raise Money
Effective Strategies for Online Philanthropy
eTour Topics and Speakers:
- "ePhilanthropy 101 and Keys to Success: Developing an eCRM Strategy," presented by Chris Krackeler, Vice President of Business Development for GetActive
- "Harnessing the Power of Earned Income Strategies: Marketing, Segmentation & Strategy," presented by Jordan Dossett, Creative Director for Antharia
- "The Power of Storytelling in Email Campaigns," presented by Patti LaCroix, Vice President and Senior Internet Strategist for Communicopia.net
Visit our ePhilanthropy Training Seminar site to learn about the eTour experience.
Visit our our ePMT site to read the descriptions of the topics taught by our certified master trainers and more.
New for 2006! Train a leader FREE
To ensure your organization's leaders stay on the leading edge of ePhilanthropy, we want to make it as easy as possible for executives and trustees to attend the eTour this year. In 2006, every paid registration includes a guest pass for use by one of your organization's leaders. (Guest name, title and email address must be provided during the registration process to take advantage of this offer.)
Benefit from continuing education
In addition to the latest techniques in ePhilanthropy taught at the seminar, all eTour registrants and guests receive:
- Complete set of trainers' presentations provided by email immediately following the eTour
- The ePhilanthropy Code of Ethical Online Philanthropic Practices, guidelines for the ethical use of the Internet for fundraising
- The ePhilanthropy Foundation's Tips for Online Giving, a checklist for donors to ensure safe and secure online transactions
- Subscription to the ePhilanthropy eZine, the Foundation's bi-weekly electronic publication filled with ePhilanthropy news, research and tips
- Subscription to the ePhilanthropy ListServe, the Foundation's electronic discussion forum for ePhilanthropy professionals
- $10 discount coupon for an ePhilanthropy eLearning class available through the Foundation's eLearning website
1-on-1 Training With an Expert If you want an even more tailored educational experience, sign up for a private, 15-minute One-on-One with the Expert consultation immediately following the eTour. During the session, you will be paired with an instructor chosen to discuss your organization's unique concerns and answer your specific questions. (Additional fee for One-on-One consultations.)
Thanks to Our Supporters
Premier sponsors of the 2006 eTour include: Antharia, Auctionpay, Blackbaud, Community Counselling Services (CCS), Crescendo Interactive, GetActive, Ketchum, National Credit Union Foundation, RSM McGladrey and the Verizon Foundation
North American sponsors of the 2006 eTour include:Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), IATS Ticketmaster, Kintera Inc., Mission Research and Target America.
This eTour stop is hosted by: GetActive Software
Note: Neither the ePhilanthropy Foundation nor ePhilanthropy Master Trainers endorse specific companies, products or services during eTour seminars.