"Innovation" is the catch word of the day in modern business practice, and the role of design innovation is now becoming recognized in universities and business schools. Business leaders today must think with the creative and intellectual sides of their brain while they manage organizations and control profits. "Mastering innovation" is needed to remain competitive from high tech corporations to consumer product industries.
Add to this the issue of "Speed-To-Market", and you define smart companies in the new era of business strategy. As Business Week quotes:"Speed is emerging as the ultimate competitive weapon". You must be able to spot new trends, initiate new products and embrace new markets with lightning speed.
Creativity and innovation drive strategic thinking in industries where products, services and branding depend upon design expertise. Learn from the pros! A panelist of business executives will discuss how they put into practice speed-to-market and innovative uses of technology, alliances, global distribution, marketing, customer relations and outsourcing.
- Kory Kolligian, Chief Operating Officer, Design Continuum
- Angela Kyle, Director, TIAA-CREF
- Robert Wong, Executive VP and Creative Director, Arnold Worldwide Advertising
- Robert Zeytoonian, Chief Executive Officer, Zorian Bat Company
- Beate Chelette, Director, Corbis Images
- Hal Stern, Senior Vice President, Systems Engineering at Sun Microsystems
- Pat Hunt, VP of Corporate Relations, Index Stock Imagery
8:00 am Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 11:00 am Program
Spaces are limited!
Sponsored by the Center for Innovation and Change Leadership at Suffolk University's Sawyer Business School and Co-Sponsored by The Merrimack Valley Venture Forum.
CENTER FOR INNOVATION & CHANGE LEADERSHIP - Providing leaders of global business and public service with relevant innovation and change tools that empower them to succeed.