ONSITE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE. JOIN US FOR STATE OF THE NET ON JAN. 22-23, 2013
- Agenda Available
- Follow the conference on Twitter: @NetCaucusAC #SOTN
Add us to your circles on Facebook
Attracting over 600 attendees annually, the State of the Net Conference
provides unparalleled opportunities to network and engage on key policy issues. The State of the Net Conference is the largest information technology policy conference in the U.S. and the only one with over 50 percent Congressional staff and government policymakers in attendance.
Day 1 of the Conference will feature morning keynotes by:
- The Honorable Anna G. Eshoo, United States House of Representatives (CA-18)/Co-Chair, Congressional Internet Caucus
- The Honorable Jerry Moran, United States Senate (KS),
- Victoria A. Espinel, U.S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator, Office of the U.S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator, The White House.
- Travis Kalanick, CEO & Co-Founder, Uber, with The Honorable Bob Goodlatte (VA-6), Co-Chair, Congressional Internet Caucus.
Day 2, starting at 1:30 PM on January 23rd, will feature:
- The Honorable Steve Scalise (LA-1), Chairman, Republican Study Committee
- Grover Norquist, President, Americans for Tax Reform
- Commissioner Robert McDowell, Federal Communications Commission).
The State of the Net Conference is the only tech policy conference routinely recognized for its balanced blend of perspectives from academics, consumer groups, industry and government. Over 50% of annual attendees are government policy staff